Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

error 6250 ???

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Can I know what is this error?
I do not understand what that means "Global scope"
I check all, but I can't find a fault
Thanks
amine

1 Reply Last Post Mar 5, 2010, 9:24 a.m. EST
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago Mar 5, 2010, 9:24 a.m. EST
Hi

when I get such errors, were at least I have the variable name, then I go through the variables to locate the specific one and try to understand from where it could come.

Often its a typo in a name of a constant or some formula used to define thevariable, or it could be a variable name conflict (i.e. you have a constant with the same name) or the specific application set up is not fully defined

Good luck
Ivar
Hi when I get such errors, were at least I have the variable name, then I go through the variables to locate the specific one and try to understand from where it could come. Often its a typo in a name of a constant or some formula used to define thevariable, or it could be a variable name conflict (i.e. you have a constant with the same name) or the specific application set up is not fully defined Good luck Ivar

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.