Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Moving a cell through a sensor

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,

I am modeling a volume sensor which involves 2 electrodes in a micro-channel. Using pressure changes we move a cell in between the electrodes and measure the change in electrical current.

So far I have been able to take current measurements by manually moving the cell. Is there a way to do a sweep of the cell's position? And if so is it possible to extract a boundary integration value for each position of the cell into an excel file?

Thanks,
Eric

1 Reply Last Post Aug 5, 2009, 3:01 p.m. EDT

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago Aug 5, 2009, 3:01 p.m. EDT
Hi Eric,
give a look in the support page "www.comsol.com/support/knowledgebase/browse/" under the category "ale/parametrized geometry".
I think you can find something which is useful for your model.
To export your data , try File/Export/Post-Processing data. You will create a txt file which can be imported in Excell.
Hi

Alessandro
Hi Eric, give a look in the support page "http://www.comsol.com/support/knowledgebase/browse/" under the category "ale/parametrized geometry". I think you can find something which is useful for your model. To export your data , try File/Export/Post-Processing data. You will create a txt file which can be imported in Excell. Hi Alessandro

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.