Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Mixing of two different fluids

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,
I want to model mixing in a passive mixer (suppose T mixer) with two different fluids (suppose water and ethanol) entering through two inlets and getting mix. I am not able to perform such simulation in dilute transport module as two fluids can't be defined in same domain. So please help me to simulate this model in COMSOL.

3 Replies Last Post Aug 7, 2017, 5:48 p.m. EDT

Posted: 1 decade ago Aug 19, 2013, 1:21 p.m. EDT
Sourav:

The information you have provided is not enough to provide help. Can you upload your model?

Thanks!
Sri
Sourav: The information you have provided is not enough to provide help. Can you upload your model? Thanks! Sri

Posted: 7 years ago Aug 5, 2017, 2:16 p.m. EDT
This question definitely has not been answered by at least 4 different posts I have seen. I am also encountering this similar problem. I would upload my file as an example but the uploading says the file size is too big......
This question definitely has not been answered by at least 4 different posts I have seen. I am also encountering this similar problem. I would upload my file as an example but the uploading says the file size is too big......

Posted: 7 years ago Aug 7, 2017, 5:48 p.m. EDT
Stephane:

How big is the file? Did you try clearing all meshes and solutions?

Sri.
Stephane: How big is the file? Did you try clearing all meshes and solutions? Sri.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.