Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

FAN inside a geometry

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,

I have found the following discussion [1] but it is already two years old. I'm trying to add a fan inside my 2D - geometry. A housing surrounded by air and I want to get this air inside my housing. Is there a possibility to do that???

I tried it like it is discussed in [1] but I wasn't able to implement the fan, I'm using Conjugate Heat Transfere.

[1] www.comsol.com/community/forums/general/thread/16970

BR

2 Replies Last Post Oct 30, 2013, 12:47 p.m. EDT

Posted: 1 decade ago Oct 29, 2013, 12:38 p.m. EDT
I'm trying to add a fan since two days and I just can't fix it.

Is there any possebility to add an internal flow for a turbulent model???
I'm trying to add a fan since two days and I just can't fix it. Is there any possebility to add an internal flow for a turbulent model???

Posted: 1 decade ago Oct 30, 2013, 12:47 p.m. EDT
Hi,

I atteched my model, maybe someone has a clue how to get the fluid from "outside" into my housing.

BR
Hi, I atteched my model, maybe someone has a clue how to get the fluid from "outside" into my housing. BR

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.