Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

New To COMSOL

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,

I am very new to COMSOL and trying to learn about it from Basics.

I had to design a pharmacokinetic model of eye using this software.

Can anyone guide me the appropriate books or materials to have a good foundation about it..

Thanks,
Sreevani.

1 Reply Last Post Mar 22, 2010, 4:36 a.m. EDT
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago Mar 22, 2010, 4:36 a.m. EDT
Hi

I would take a look here:

www.comsol.com/academic/books/

the one of modelling ofg Transport Process, has many bio examples and is very good in my opinion
most of them on the list are anyhow good, te one of Zimmermann is also excellent for chemistry, in particular

Good luck
Ivar
Hi I would take a look here: http://www.comsol.com/academic/books/ the one of modelling ofg Transport Process, has many bio examples and is very good in my opinion most of them on the list are anyhow good, te one of Zimmermann is also excellent for chemistry, in particular Good luck Ivar

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.