Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

"The COMSOL API Reference Guide" in COMSOL 4.0

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,

I can't find this documentation, any suggestion where it is avaliable?

Thanks,
Johan

1 Reply Last Post Jun 8, 2010, 4:12 p.m. EDT

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago Jun 8, 2010, 4:12 p.m. EDT
Hi Johan,

I had the same question as you. I looked around a little, and saw that in my C:\COMSOL40\doc\pdf\mph folder there is a file called mph_prg.pdf. That's the one you're looking for. For some reason there is no shortcut created by Comsol during installation. I made my own shortcut after I found it.

Cheers,
Tim
Hi Johan, I had the same question as you. I looked around a little, and saw that in my C:\COMSOL40\doc\pdf\mph folder there is a file called mph_prg.pdf. That's the one you're looking for. For some reason there is no shortcut created by Comsol during installation. I made my own shortcut after I found it. Cheers, Tim

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.