Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

comsolbatch javafile(.java): error in reading a txt file

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I met a error when i try to use comsolbatch with javafile(.class), and i really don't know how to solve it.
At first i made a .java code file just by a comsol model which can be ran succeefully in comsol. then i translated it to .class file without any problem. but when i use comsolbatch comand, there is error as below:
%%Security preference 'File system access' does not allow 'read' access to 'the path of the txt file'.%%

At the begining I thought that maybe the reason is the seeting of java environment or my computer system. So i tried to read this txt file just by java code, the txt file was read without any problem.
Maybe there is a problem in comsolbatch or something else, but i really don't know what to do. Does anyone know how to slove it. Please free feel to give me your suggeation or opinion.

3 Replies Last Post Apr 18, 2017, 5:31 p.m. EDT

Posted: 8 years ago Dec 2, 2015, 2:58 a.m. EST
Does anyone can help me, i really don't know what to do.
Does anyone can help me, i really don't know what to do.

Posted: 8 years ago Jan 9, 2016, 4:04 a.m. EST

Go to:

File->Preferences->security -> File system access -> All files

--
Ulhas
Go to: File->Preferences->security -> File system access -> All files -- Ulhas

Posted: 7 years ago Apr 18, 2017, 5:31 p.m. EDT
I am experiencing the same problem, and changing the security preferences did not fix the issue for me. Does anyone have any other suggestions?
- Thanks!
I am experiencing the same problem, and changing the security preferences did not fix the issue for me. Does anyone have any other suggestions? - Thanks!

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.