Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Biot- Savart simulation in Comsol

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi Guys, I have some issue with Biot-Savart simulation in Comsol, actually, my physical setting is a two parallel rectangular coils represent helmholtz pair and other parallel coils represent maxwell pair, when I implement the excitation voltage to the lumped port of the model it created a non-uniform field.

So, my questions are, do you guys have an approximate model (i.e. using DC generated magnetic field as RF coil setting)? Second, do I need PML layer around the RF coil geomtery and if yes, I want to visualize inside the coils domain not outside it, so How I can set a PML like this.

P.S. I only have RF module, so no AC/DC module required?

Regards,

0 Replies Last Post Jul 27, 2018, 3:27 p.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Abbas AlZubaidi

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.