Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Vibrating Cantilever Beam in Fluid

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello all, I've been constantly trying to get this model to work. My model consists of a cantilever beam that is submerged in a fluid tank and I am applying a sinusoidal prescribed displacement on the sides of the circular hole. My desired output is the displacement of the other end of the cantilever beam, however when I run this model it does not converge.

Please help

2 Replies Last Post Aug 7, 2022, 9:52 a.m. EDT
Jeff Hiller COMSOL Employee

Posted: 2 years ago Aug 5, 2022, 8:47 a.m. EDT

Hello Megan,

The file you attached is the .lock file. What participants in the Discussion Forum would need to help you is the .mph file.

Best,

Jeff

-------------------
Jeff Hiller
Hello Megan, The file you attached is the .lock file. What participants in the Discussion Forum would need to help you is the .mph file. Best, Jeff

Posted: 2 years ago Aug 7, 2022, 9:52 a.m. EDT

Thank you Jeff here is the mph file

Thank you Jeff here is the mph file

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.