Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

changing air humidity

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I am trying to simulate a model which consists of two electrodes. The electrode at the top is shaped as a cone and the one at the bottom is shaped as a plate. The plate is grounded and the cone is given -4V. The whole setup is enclosed in a box. The electrodes are made of copper and the box has air inside it. I would like to change the humidity of air in my model, and then i would like to observe the relation between the conductivity of air wrt humidity. Do i have to add another physics to my model? At present i have only added electric currents. I tried to find some emperical relation between conductivity of air and humidity, but couldn't.

0 Replies Last Post Jun 25, 2019, 2:15 a.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Ramonika Sengupta

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.