Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Geometry settings tab not showing

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I am new to COMSOL. While working on my model, I did something that I don't know now and as a result, my geometry settings window is not available anymore. Tell me how to make my COMSOL interface (the window that opens when we open COMSOL working environment for the very first time) becomes same as it was when I installed it. I am attaching the picture of my COMSOL with this email. In this picture, I have drawn a sphere but I can't set its size, center etc. the window that does these things is hidden. Please help me solve this issue.

1 Reply Last Post Sep 14, 2017, 2:48 a.m. EDT
Thure Ralfs COMSOL Employee

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 7 years ago Sep 14, 2017, 2:48 a.m. EDT

On the home toolbar you will find "Reset Desktop" that will bring the layout back to "normal".

On the home toolbar you will find "Reset Desktop" that will bring the layout back to "normal".

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.