Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Couldnt compute study part

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi, I have done a TE module design in 3D and also completed mesh but when I go to compute it takes a few minutes and convergence plot show error upto 10^8 and says some error as 

"Feature: Stationary Solver 1 (sol1/s1) Failed to find a solution. In Electric Currents: Divergence of the linear iterations. Returned solution is not converged. Not all parameter steps returned."

I tried fine ,normal , coarse, coarser mesh and also changed for user defined value but anyhow the error is the same.

What can I do to fix this? I've tried everything that was advised to me for this problem, but nothing helped.

Thanks, Richi

1 Reply Last Post Apr 2, 2023, 8:05 p.m. EDT
Robert Koslover Certified Consultant

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 year ago Apr 2, 2023, 8:05 p.m. EDT

I don't know what others have advised, but I advise you to post your .mph file to the forum so that the readers here can examine it and offer specific suggestions.

-------------------
Scientific Applications & Research Associates (SARA) Inc.
www.comsol.com/partners-consultants/certified-consultants/sara
I don't know what others have advised, but I advise you to post your .mph file to the forum so that the readers here can examine it and offer specific suggestions.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.