three-dimensional superconducting

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

The below post is related to an archived discussion

[start here] I need to create a three-dimensional superconducting hollow cylinder design. How do I do this?

Thanks in advance, Ahmet Akyldirim

3 Replies Last Post Mar 6, 2024, 1:54 p.m. EST
Jeff Hiller COMSOL Employee

Posted: 2 months ago Feb 13, 2024, 10:32 a.m. EST
Updated: 2 months ago Feb 13, 2024, 10:32 a.m. EST

Is your question about drawing the geometry? If so, This new course should be perfect for you.

Jeff

-------------------
Jeff Hiller
Is your question about drawing the geometry? If so, [This new course](https://www.comsol.com/blogs/new-course-on-building-geometry-in-comsol-multiphysics/) should be perfect for you. Jeff

Posted: 2 months ago Mar 6, 2024, 1:51 p.m. EST

I need parameter data, not just size draft

I need parameter data, not just size draft

Jeff Hiller COMSOL Employee

Posted: 2 months ago Mar 6, 2024, 1:54 p.m. EST
Updated: 2 months ago Mar 7, 2024, 9:19 a.m. EST

What information are you hoping to receive from users of this Discussion Forum? In a forum like this one, the more specific your request is the more likely your post is to receive a useful answer.

-------------------
Jeff Hiller
What information are you hoping to receive from users of this Discussion Forum? In a forum like this one, the more specific your request is the more likely your post is to receive a useful answer.

Please read the discussion forum rules before posting.

Please log in to post a reply.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.