how to input a No-rotation constraint

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

In the model I want to input a no-rotation constraint on the surface (see the screenshot title "no-rotation constraint"). The constraint must be such that the surface should be able to translate in any direction, but not rotate around any axis, However it is not working as intended because when I did my Eigenfrequency study what It show was that shown that the surface is tilting but not at where the constaint was placed (see the first mode and the second mode screenshot). What i have try doing is using a rigid connector at that location (see screenshot of rigid connector location).

any tips will be helpful

thank you

nelson

0 Replies Last Post Feb 22, 2024, 12:10 p.m. EST
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Nelson Leon

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Please read the discussion forum rules before posting.

Please log in to post a reply.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.