Piezoelectric Ultrasonic Cleaning Tank

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I am currently studying a piezoelectric ultrasonic cleaning tank operating at approximately 100 kHz. I would like to use COMSOL Multiphysics to establish a fully coupled piezoelectric-structural-acoustic model. However, I have encountered some difficulties in setting up the model. So far, I have only found examples involving ultrasonic wave propagation in air, and I have not been able to find a case that closely matches my application. I would be very grateful for any help or suggestions. If anyone could share a similar COMSOL .mph example model, relevant paper, tutorial, or modeling recommendation, I would greatly appreciate it. The model mainly consists of the following components: (1)A circular PZT-4 piezoelectric ceramic disk with a diameter of 38 mm; (2)The PZT thickness is the design variable, and the current optimized value is approximately 4.130 mm; (3)The PZT disk is bonded to the outer surface of the bottom of a cylindrical 316L stainless-steel tank; (4)The thickness of the 316L stainless-steel tank bottom is approximately 0.5 mm; (5)The medium inside the tank is water; (6)The PZT is polarized through its thickness, and a harmonic voltage is applied across its top and bottom electrodes; (7)The target operating frequency is approximately 100 kHz.


1 Reply Last Post Oct 4, 2026, 7:54 p.m. EDT

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 hour ago Oct 4, 2026, 7:54 p.m. EDT

I deposited 45k with BKYHYO Ltd., a company that claimed to invest through platforms such as Binance and MetaTrader 5. The money was transferred directly from my bank account.When I later tried to withdraw my funds, the company suddenly demanded a “Tax Verification Fee” and gave me only two hours to make the payment. I deposited the requested amount, but instead of processing my withdrawal, they rejected the payment and demanded that I deposit even more money within four hours. Shortly afterward, my account was frozen, leaving me unable to access or withdraw my funds. Realizing that something was seriously wrong, I reported the matter to the authorities. I was eventually referred to a recovery company called Cyberberspy, which assisted me in recovering my money.If you have been affected by a similar situation and are considering a recovery service, I encourage you to look into Cyberberspy. In my experience, they were professional, persistent, and effective in helping me recover my funds. reach out to their suport. ( support@Cyberberspy.com)

I deposited 45k with BKYHYO Ltd., a company that claimed to invest through platforms such as Binance and MetaTrader 5. The money was transferred directly from my bank account.When I later tried to withdraw my funds, the company suddenly demanded a “Tax Verification Fee” and gave me only two hours to make the payment. I deposited the requested amount, but instead of processing my withdrawal, they rejected the payment and demanded that I deposit even more money within four hours. Shortly afterward, my account was frozen, leaving me unable to access or withdraw my funds. Realizing that something was seriously wrong, I reported the matter to the authorities. I was eventually referred to a recovery company called Cyberberspy, which assisted me in recovering my money.If you have been affected by a similar situation and are considering a recovery service, I encourage you to look into Cyberberspy. In my experience, they were professional, persistent, and effective in helping me recover my funds. reach out to their suport. ( support@Cyberberspy.com)

Reply

Please read the discussion forum rules before posting.

Please log in to post a reply.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.