Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

eigenvalue question in COMSOL 4.0a

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Dear COMSOLers,

I'm trying the COMSOL 4.0a recently, and I encounter some questions.

1. In COMSOL 3.5 and Matalb, the .m file is so clear, and I can save any data I concered. for example, in eigenvalue module, I can save the eigenvalue using "e(:) = fem.sol.lambda(:)" in .m file. But, In COMSOL 4.0a, there is no fem.*** structure, and I'm confused the new .m structure named “model” that COMSOL bulit. I cannot find any data in "model", So anybody know how can save the eigenvaule data?

2. The question is about the acoustic_structure interaction. when I using the eigenvaule ansysis, all of eigenvaule equals NaN. It's so werid. The attach is the simple model I bulit. Did I miss something?

Best wishes!

Kyo

1 Reply Last Post Aug 25, 2010, 11:46 a.m. EDT

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago Aug 25, 2010, 11:46 a.m. EDT
I'm having the same problem. Please help!!
I'm having the same problem. Please help!!

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.