Modeling and Simulating Capacitive and Resistive Devices
- Introduction and Agenda (0:00)
- Overview of COMSOL Multiphysics (01:16)
- Electromagnetics Simulations (06:19)
- Modeling Capacitors and Resistors (07:43)
- Examples of Electrostatics Analysis (23:14)
- Live Demo (35:24)
- Q&A Session (47:49)
- How to Try COMSOL Multiphysics® (58:20)
- Contact Us (59:27)
Watch this archived webinar to learn why simulating electric fields, currents, and charge distributions in dielectric and conductive media is essential during the design process of capacitive and resistive devices.
You will discover how simulation with COMSOL Multiphysics allows for factoring in multiphysics effects, such as electromechanical coupling and resistive and dielectric effects, into your models. In the archived webinar, we explain how you can simulate devices such as capacitive and resistive sensors, electrostatic actuators, insulation layers, resistors, and capacitors.
Language Availability : english