Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Installation Problem

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,

I had transferred the comsol through flashdrive as my DVD drive is not working in my laptop.

I had the passcode and Licence number, where do I need to fill these to run COMSOL.

Thanq,
SK

2 Replies Last Post Apr 9, 2010, 5:07 a.m. EDT
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Posted: 1 decade ago Apr 9, 2010, 3:45 a.m. EDT
Hi

never tried that one, but an installed programme is not just to "copy over", there is more in the registry and the links to be updated. if your DVD does not work, try a ethernet link to another PC and read the dvd that way and do a clean installation, much better ;)

Have fun Comsoling
Ivar
Hi never tried that one, but an installed programme is not just to "copy over", there is more in the registry and the links to be updated. if your DVD does not work, try a ethernet link to another PC and read the dvd that way and do a clean installation, much better ;) Have fun Comsoling Ivar

Posted: 1 decade ago Apr 9, 2010, 5:07 a.m. EDT
Thankyou, Done with DVD..

SK..
Thankyou, Done with DVD.. SK..

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.