Important Dates for COMSOL Conference Presenters
Early Bird Abstract Submission
Submit your abstract by this date to qualify for the reduced registration rate.
Final Abstract Submission
Last day to submit abstracts. Online submission is closed after this date.
Abstract Approval Notification
Authors submitting an abstract by the final abstract deadline and adhering to the guidelines will be notified of their abstract acceptance via email by this date.
Last day for presenters and coauthors of accepted abstracts to register for the conference.
Poster, Slideshow, and Paper* Submission
Poster presenters must submit their poster by this date to allow time for poster review and printing.
Authors looking to be considered for Best Paper or Best Poster awards must submit their work by this deadline, as stated in the Award Rules.
Papers are optional but encouraged.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
Submit and manage your abstract online using My Conference
- My Conference is linked to your COMSOL Access account and allows you to submit and manage abstracts, posters, slideshows, and/or papers, as well as view your registration and minicourse details.
- If you do not already have a COMSOL Access account, you can create one during registration, abstract submission, or here.
Guidelines for Preparing Your Abstract
All abstracts, posters, slideshows, papers, and presentations must comply with, and are subject to, our Copyright Notice.
Title (100 characters max)
Abstract (500 words max)
- Describe your use of the COMSOL® software:
- Mention the setup of the problem in the COMSOL® software.
- Explain how the different modules (e.g., the CFD Module or AC/DC Module) are used in your work.
- Mention if you are using any models from the Application Libraries.
- If applicable, describe how you are using the Application Builder, COMSOL Compiler™, and COMSOL Server™ in your work.
- Summarize expected or obtained results.
- State any conclusions or broad implications of your work (optional).
Image & Caption
- You can add up to 4 high-resolution images within your abstract. Please add captions to all images.
- Please submit a thumbnail image (max width of 220 pixels) with a short caption. This will be used in the Technical Papers and Presentations Collection, which will be published on comsol.com/papers-presentations after the conference.