COMSOL Conference 2023
Connect with the Multiphysics Simulation Community.
Find Your Next Idea.
The COMSOL Conference is back! Our 2023 event introduces new minicourses, keynote talks, and user presentations. As an attendee, you will see how multiphysics simulation is helping to drive breakthroughs in a variety of application areas and be able to connect with fellow engineers, scientists, and simulation practitioners.
You can look forward to:
- Minicourses, where you can learn new simulation techniques
- Gallery of posters, all showcasing how multiphysics simulation is being used in R&D
- User presentations covering topics across engineering fields
- Demo stations, where you can receive 1-on-1 guidance and try the COMSOL Multiphysics® software
- 30-minute keynote presentations hosted by industry leaders
- Firsthand look at an upcoming version of the COMSOL® software
Don't miss the multiphysics event of the year! Browse the 2023 conference locations and register below.