COMSOL CONFERENCE 2019 BOSTON
You are invited to attend the COMSOL Conference 2019 to advance your numerical simulation skills and connect with fellow modeling and design experts. This event focuses on multiphysics simulation and its applications. A great variety of sessions offer everything from inspiring keynotes by industry leaders to 1-on-1 discussion with application engineers and developers. You can customize the program to your specific needs, whether the purpose is learning new modeling techniques or connecting with fellow users of the COMSOL® software. Join us at the COMSOL Conference to:
- Stay up-to-date with current multiphysics modeling tools and technologies
- Pick up new simulation techniques in a variety of minicourses and workshops
- Present a paper or poster and gain recognition for your design and research work
- Interact with your colleagues in industry-specific panel discussions
- Get assistance for your modeling problems at demo stations
- Learn how to build and deploy simulation applications for your team or organization
- Draw inspiration for your next design innovation from leaders in multiphysics simulation
Schedule October 2-4
From Boston Logan Airport
Take the Blue Line Inbound from Airport Station to Park Street Station. Take the Green Line D Branch from Park Street Station to Riverside Station. Riverside Station is 2 miles from the Boston Marriott Newton Hotel. Shuttle service is provided by the hotel to the conference.
We recommend that conference attendees stay at the conference venue, the Boston Marriott Newton. During the conference, all meals and refreshments are provided for you by COMSOL, and all events are conveniently located in the hotel itself. There is free parking for conference attendees. Book by September 13 to receive the discounted room rate of $205/night.
Get ready to connect, learn, and innovate. Join the top minds in science, physics, and engineering for 3 days of learning, talks by industry experts, and presentations featuring cutting-edge R&D.Register
Connect with the brightest minds in numerical simulation at the COMSOL Conference 2019 Boston.Sponsor & Exhibitor Application