Paper Formatting & Submission Guidelines
Thank you for contributing your work to the COMSOL Conference 2023 Munich. Please use the following template and guidelines as you prepare your work for submission:
- Your final paper should be no longer than 7 pages.
- There is no minimum, but please provide enough information such that the numerical modeling or multiphysics simulation work is understood.
- Please use Times New Roman font. The size and style used throughout the template appear in Table 1 of the Appendix in the attached guidelines.
- Submit your final paper as a PDF document via My Conference.
- Papers received by the final submission deadline, Friday, September 22, can be considered for the Best Paper awards.
Note: All abstracts, posters, slideshows, papers, and presentations must comply with, and are subject to, our Copyright Notice.