COMSOL CONFERENCE 2017 Rotterdam
You are invited to attend the COMSOL Conference 2017 to advance your numerical simulation skills and connect with fellow modeling and design experts. This year’s event focuses on spreading the advantages of simulation through multiphysics analysis and specialized simulation apps. Thousands of attendees from around the world will share their experiences with modeling and building apps. Join us at the COMSOL Conference to:
- Interact with the COMSOL community and learn how to use simulation for design and research
- Stay up-to-date with current multiphysics modeling tools and technologies
- Pick up new simulation techniques in a variety of minicourses
- Get assistance for your modeling problems at demo stations
- Learn how to build and deploy simulation apps for your team or organization
- Draw inspiration for your next design innovation from leaders in multiphysics simulation
From Schiphol Airport (Amsterdam)
Take a train (NSHispeed) to Rotterdam Central Station. Once you reach Rotterdam Central Station you can travel to the WTC by metro, by tram or by foot.
- Underground to Beurs station (exit Beursplein)
- Tram 8, 21, 23, 24 of 25 to Beurs stop
- On foot (10 min), follow the Stadhuis/Beurs signs
From Rotterdam The Hague Airport
This is a list of the hotels with a reduced rate located near WTC Rotterdam (conference venue). Reservations can be done on the above website (HMC Reservations). A limited number of rooms is available.
Get ready to connect, learn, and innovate. Join the top minds in science, physics, and engineering for three days of training, talks by industry experts, and presentations featuring cutting-edge R&D.Register