Video Tutorial: Create 1D Plots in COMSOL
Bethany Moatts | August 28, 2012
Would you like to plot your own expressions in COMSOL? Have you ever wanted the power to measure parameters from your virtual model at whatever point you’d like, just as you would in a physical model? This new postprocessing tutorial video duo explains how to create 1D plots in COMSOL.
Three example graphs are generated, each demonstrating the versatility of COMSOL’s 1D plotting capabilities, including:
- Plotting real and imaginary components of complex values simultaneously
- Plotting results at points and along lines at locations defined by the user
- Plotting user-defined mathematical expressions
- Employing a polynomial-preserving method to recover the accuracy of derivatives in plots
- Adding data point markers to a plot
- Changing the phase of a frequency domain variable
Enjoy the videos below on how to Create 1D Plots in COMSOL and stay tuned — more postprocessing videos are on the horizon!