COMSOL News 2023
The Multiphysics Simulation Magazine
Organizations around the world turn to multiphysics modeling and simulation to understand, predict, and optimize their designs, devices, and processes. In COMSOL News 2023, we have gathered inspiring stories from engineers, scientists, and researchers who use modeling and simulation to push their field forward.
- Hydrogen fuel cell development
- Standalone simulation apps for real-time
- Concrete casting predictions
- Produce freshness forecasting
- Deep-sea biogeochemical processes
- Ionization gauges for HV/UHV environments
- Room acoustics in the workplace
The 2023 edition also features a few articles with tips and inspiration on topics like visualization, 3D motor modeling, and RF MEMS devices.
Click the button below for instant access to the digital version of the magazine.