Xi'an Airborne Electromagnetic Technology Co., Ltd.
Address & Contact Information
Xi'an Airborne Electromagnetic Technology Co., Ltd
Science Park of Xi'an University of Technology
35 West Zhangba Road
Xi'an High Tech Zone
Phone: +86 29 8834 6450
Fax: +86 29 8834 6450
Xi'an Airborne Electromagnetic Technology Co., Ltd. (AB-EM), a high-tech firm founded in 2009, is a total solution provider of lightning and electromagnetic environment protection.
With our leading lightning protection, testing, and design capabilities, AB-EM can provide lightning and strong electromagnetic pulse (EMP, HIRF, 300-kV electrostatic discharging) protection tests; simulations; designs; modifications; and assessments for customers in the aviation, aerospace, navigation, wind power, and high-speed railway fields. Furthermore, our technical strength and service quality have been approved by the client and airworthiness departments.
Areas of Expertise
Our team has expertise in the following areas:
- Electrical potential distribution for lightning zoning
- Lightning current distribution and transient induction
- Surface and internal space electromagnetic fields
- Multiphysics effects of lightning strikes
- Lightning direct effects
- Lightning indirect effects
- Lightning on a complete aircraft/system
- 300-kV ESD
- Protection performance assessment
- Analysis of test results
- Assessment of damage and results
- Analysis of electromagnetic induction
- Improvement of protection design
- Work planning of lightning and strong electromagnetic environment (EMP, HIRF, 300 kV-ESD) protection
- Lightning zoning for airplanes
- Lightning and strong electromagnetic environment test planning
- Analysis of lightning damage of equipment/systems
- Airworthiness work planning
Through continuous research and constant technology accumulation, according to the lightning protection requirements of customers, AB-EM can provide authoritative lightning and strong electromagnetic pulse (EMP, HIRF, 300-kV ESD) protection testing; simulation; design; modification; and assessment, helping customers improve the performance of their protection products.