The COMSOL Multiphysics® software platform includes the Model Builder for creating models, the Application Builder for building custom simulation apps, and the Model Manager to further support collaboration. The Application Builder makes it easy to build and edit your own simulation apps and if you add the COMSOL Compiler™ product, you can compile them into standalone apps with just the click of a button. There is no limit to how many apps you build or who you send them to.
In this video, we demonstrate just how easy it is to build, maintain, and compile standalone simulation apps with the COMSOL® software. Our example features a thermal actuator model, but what apps you build — and how many versions — is up to you, of course. It is even possible to add password protection and set expiration dates to your apps before distributing them.
- Get started with COMSOL Multiphysics®: Watch an introductory video series
- Learn more about:
- Download a surrogate model version of the thermal actuator app
- See real-world examples of standalone apps:
- Bringing Multiphysics Simulation to Construction Sites
- Forecasting Fruit Freshness
- Bringing Lab Courses to Remote Learning Students
- Making Predictions in Additive Manufacturing
- Advancing Automotive Product Development
- Optimizing an Additive Manufacturing Facility
- Video: Get a Quick Look at How Plastometrex Uses COMSOL Compiler™