Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Out-Of-Memory Error in my simulation

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi, I'am Mohamed Aref and model cMUT and after each simulation of my model this error occur
So what is the solution of this error ?

3 Replies Last Post Jul 1, 2011, 7:17 a.m. EDT

Posted: 1 decade ago Jun 30, 2011, 1:04 p.m. EDT
See the attached files, please
See the attached files, please

Posted: 1 decade ago Jul 1, 2011, 3:45 a.m. EDT
Your mesh generates to many elements and you don't have enough memory to run the calculations on all of them, so the solver stops. You either need a computer with more ram, or you need to coarse your mesh, and even switch to a 2D resolution if you can
Your mesh generates to many elements and you don't have enough memory to run the calculations on all of them, so the solver stops. You either need a computer with more ram, or you need to coarse your mesh, and even switch to a 2D resolution if you can

Posted: 1 decade ago Jul 1, 2011, 7:17 a.m. EDT
thank you very much
thank you very much

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.