Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Plasma Actuator

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,

I need help a Plasma Actuator model design similar to the link below:

www.comsol.com/papers/5247/

Basically I'm not able to obtain the same body force values and vector directions. I've tried e-mailing Dr. Rouffet but with no reply so far.

Appreciate it if anyone can help.

An

1 Reply Last Post Dec 26, 2010, 10:20 a.m. EST
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Imran Ibrahim

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago Dec 26, 2010, 10:20 a.m. EST
Hey,

I am a student at university of sao paulo, currently reasearching about fluid flow under plasma actuator infulece. i came across your post regarding the simulationin comsol. i am trying to incorporate the actuator on the naca 0012 airfoil. there are not many people out there who work in this field hence making it rather difficult to obtain information and guidance.

As i am having trouble simulating the actualtor, i was hoping if you could help me out with it as i suppose you have gone through with it. i would highly appreciate any tutorial file that you can send me regarding simulating plasma actuators.

I am in dire need of any aid i can get and i really hope that you can help me out with this.

many thanks,

ashraf
Hey, I am a student at university of sao paulo, currently reasearching about fluid flow under plasma actuator infulece. i came across your post regarding the simulationin comsol. i am trying to incorporate the actuator on the naca 0012 airfoil. there are not many people out there who work in this field hence making it rather difficult to obtain information and guidance. As i am having trouble simulating the actualtor, i was hoping if you could help me out with it as i suppose you have gone through with it. i would highly appreciate any tutorial file that you can send me regarding simulating plasma actuators. I am in dire need of any aid i can get and i really hope that you can help me out with this. many thanks, ashraf

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.