Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

No filename given. Error in multiphysics compilation.

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,

this one is new to me?
it came out of nothing, the model was running before, I was just changing some parameter names..
what did I break?
usually the variable names are in red, or other small errors happened when changing parameters..but this one?

thanks for your help

lukas

3 Replies Last Post Jul 8, 2016, 8:06 a.m. EDT

Posted: 10 years ago Oct 2, 2014, 7:34 a.m. EDT
HI there,

Compact your history and try clearing your solution. If that doesn't help then, please check you definition section properly.

HI there, Compact your history and try clearing your solution. If that doesn't help then, please check you definition section properly.

Posted: 8 years ago Jul 6, 2016, 10:17 a.m. EDT
Hi there,

I know it was a few years ago that you posted this question, but I have encountered the same problem. I tried clearing solutions, and compacting history but neither of these solved the problem. I was wondering what you did to fix the error?

Thanks!

Courtney
Hi there, I know it was a few years ago that you posted this question, but I have encountered the same problem. I tried clearing solutions, and compacting history but neither of these solved the problem. I was wondering what you did to fix the error? Thanks! Courtney

Posted: 8 years ago Jul 8, 2016, 8:06 a.m. EDT
Sorry,
too long ago.. probably I just left this model and started a new one..
it anyway helps to restart from scratch.. you rethink the whole, and discover new settings.. which of course may not allways help but helps you understand better the case. after some long readings here in the forum.
I have not been active the last months (years), I was wishing for a better search engine and a better organisation of the threads.. wonder if something changed.
Lukas
Sorry, too long ago.. probably I just left this model and started a new one.. it anyway helps to restart from scratch.. you rethink the whole, and discover new settings.. which of course may not allways help but helps you understand better the case. after some long readings here in the forum. I have not been active the last months (years), I was wishing for a better search engine and a better organisation of the threads.. wonder if something changed. Lukas

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.