Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Help please: How to conect a 3-phase induction motor using SPICE circuit editor?

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi everybody,

I have a doubt and problem, I'm simulating a 3-phase Induction Motor and I'm using SPICE circuit editor to conect it to the feed external circuit (three-phase voltage source). My doubt is that I don't know how to statement the diferents phases beetwen three voltages (Va, Vb and Vc) in SPICE circuit editor , I mean, how to statement Va<0º, Vb<240º and Vc<120º?.

Thanks a lot

1 Reply Last Post Mar 8, 2011, 6:27 a.m. EST
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Alejandro García

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago Mar 8, 2011, 6:27 a.m. EST
Hi,
Did you managed to solve this issue ? If yes can you add a simple example ?
Hi, Did you managed to solve this issue ? If yes can you add a simple example ?

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.