Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Does anyone encounter the strange problem in Particle Trajectories study

NDN UNIST/Mechanical Engineering

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi all

I am doing simulation for Particle Tracing in Fluid, using Particle-Trajectories study. However I encountered a interested problem that I am fully understand why, actually.

Time: Range(0,0.005,3) the particle appeared in the result.

But since I changed to range(0,0.005,6), the particle did not appear in the result.

Actually, the difference between two cases is the Stop-time, one is 3s, the other is 6s.

Does anyone encounter this problem ? I spent a lot of time to solve but I did not.

0 Replies Last Post Jun 22, 2017, 8:42 a.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello NDN

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.