Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Errors when compliming equations. Wall heat transfer wall heat transfer must have at least one resistive layer

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,
I am now study to use the Pipe Flow Modulue in Comsol to simulate the cooling effects of pipe.
I followed on good example from Comsol library but confronted a Error when I want to set the at the last step: Study->Show Default Solver. The Error is :

Errors when compiling equations.
Wall heat transfer feature Wall heat Transfer 1 must have at least one resistive layer.

Could anyone give me an idea about how I could fix this error? I have no clues.
I attache the module as well. Thanks a lot!

0 Replies Last Post Sep 7, 2017, 10:10 a.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Sijie Liao

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.