Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Importing geometry error

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi

I exported a 3D geometry as a Comsol geometry file to be imported in a new model. However, when I try to import, I get the following message:

"Geometry error (imp1): Size of vector and sparse matrix disagree"

Does anyone know what this means and how I can correcet it?

Thank you!

Sylvana

1 Reply Last Post Apr 15, 2011, 9:40 a.m. EDT

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago Apr 15, 2011, 9:40 a.m. EDT
I don't really know why but I have the same error if I use the option "Export entire finalized geometry".

Choose "Export selected objects" and it works fine....just don't ask me why, I have no idea! ;)
I don't really know why but I have the same error if I use the option "Export entire finalized geometry". Choose "Export selected objects" and it works fine....just don't ask me why, I have no idea! ;)

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.