Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

The Java application works fine but the JAR file doesnt work.

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,

I'm working on a Comsol GUI application with the Java API. I used NetBeans and for begining i tried the beam model. I created the DemoBeamModel.java according to the Comsol Documentation. It works fine when i run it in NetBeans but When i export the program to a runnable JAR file, it doesnt work. Anybody got the same issue?

The errors comes from this part of the source code:

ModelUtil.initStandalone(true);

This is part of the errors as follows:

Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-1" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Can't load library: /home/m/Documents/lib/glnxa64/libcssystemutil.so at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:1827) at java.lang.Runtime.load0(Runtime.java:809) at java.lang.System.load(System.java:1086) at com.comsol.model.util.ModelUtil$15.run(Unknown Source) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at com.comsol.model.util.ModelUtil.initStandalone(Unknown Source) at com.comsol.model.util.ModelUtil.initStandalone(Unknown Source)

I'm trying to fix it but if anybody already got this issue solved let me know. Thanks.  

0 Replies Last Post Dec 1, 2017, 9:58 p.m. EST
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Mohammad Es

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.