Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Gas mixture (2 immiscible fluid) One inlet - Is it avaliable with multiphase physics

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hey, I am trying to solve gas mixture problem in comsol. I need to start inflow with one inlet, and I have gas mixture, two immiscible gas. And flow must be on one inlet through to one outlet. I looked for 2 phase models but I could not find any supporting tutorial. After that, I tried to solve this problem with multiphysics coupling. Laminar flow and transport concentrated species(TCS). But I dont guess that, It can help. Because I couldnt add two gasses into one domain. Also, TCS has 2 component but I have mixture velocity so how can I do this study ?

0 Replies Last Post Jul 13, 2018, 5:43 a.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Semih Ates

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.