Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

plots during compute

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,

I made this modell: Cold water is flowing through a pipe which is heating it up.
The Problem doesn't converge and stops after a couple iterations.

So I have following question: Is it possible to build up a result plot for each iteration step. Maybe it helps to debug the modell.

The study is stationary.

If you need more informations, please feel free to ask. I'm using Comsol just for 4 days now.

Thanks a lot

1 Reply Last Post Sep 1, 2011, 8:22 a.m. EDT
Michael Rembe Certified Consultant

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago Sep 1, 2011, 8:22 a.m. EDT
If you use COSMSOL 4.x click on the solver node and look for "results while solving". You can find this item at several nodes, that means you get a result plot at different levels of the solver. First you have to define a plot (probe plot or result plot) what you want to see.

Michael
If you use COSMSOL 4.x click on the solver node and look for "results while solving". You can find this item at several nodes, that means you get a result plot at different levels of the solver. First you have to define a plot (probe plot or result plot) what you want to see. Michael

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.