Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Min & max graph

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi people,
I'm simulating the heating of a wooden beam, with a time dependent study.
Now I must make a graph of the trend of minimun, mean and maximum temperature with time.
How can I do it?
many thanks in advance

Roberto

1 Reply Last Post Oct 27, 2011, 4:17 p.m. EDT
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago Oct 27, 2011, 4:17 p.m. EDT
Hi

well what if you do an indexed search on the doc with "minimum plot" ? You can add a solution being the average, min or max value of a given part (add a selection subnode) nd then plot the resultsin a plot group with i.e. all three on te same 1D line graph (but what are you using on the X coordinate ?)

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi well what if you do an indexed search on the doc with "minimum plot" ? You can add a solution being the average, min or max value of a given part (add a selection subnode) nd then plot the resultsin a plot group with i.e. all three on te same 1D line graph (but what are you using on the X coordinate ?) -- Good luck Ivar

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.