Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Dynamic Contact Angle

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,

I'm working on capillarity uptake. My geometry is subtract with a droplet and a tube (you can see on the attached file comsol 4.2). This model works. But I would like to include dynamic contact angle on my model.

So I need to get the velocity at the intersection of the meniscus and the interface of flows. I don't know how I can get this velocity, if you can help me please.

Max.

1 Reply Last Post Nov 15, 2011, 7:27 p.m. EST

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago Nov 15, 2011, 7:27 p.m. EST
Or how I can track a point on moving interface of two fluide and get the cartesian coordinates?
Or how I can track a point on moving interface of two fluide and get the cartesian coordinates?

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.