Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

double layer capacitance

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi everybody

I am going to model double layer capacitance in my system.
Can anybody introduce some models, tutorials, or any hints about modeling double layer?

Best
Bahar

3 Replies Last Post Jan 22, 2012, 3:57 p.m. EST

Posted: 1 decade ago Jan 20, 2012, 12:22 p.m. EST
Hi Bahar,
did you find a model or some tutorials to solve this problem? I'm going through this problem and i'll appreciate if you coul help me.

Thank you

Best

Mazzucchi
Hi Bahar, did you find a model or some tutorials to solve this problem? I'm going through this problem and i'll appreciate if you coul help me. Thank you Best Mazzucchi

Posted: 1 decade ago Jan 22, 2012, 12:11 p.m. EST
Hi

I found this on COMSOL resources. If you havent come across then, here is the link : www.comsol.com/papers/7925/
Hi I found this on COMSOL resources. If you havent come across then, here is the link : http://www.comsol.com/papers/7925/

Posted: 1 decade ago Jan 22, 2012, 3:57 p.m. EST
Hi

Sorry for my late reply.

I haven't found anything special. The only one that I have found is the link that "Hitesh" had posted here and it was not that helpful for me.
What I a doing right now is considering charges by myself to find out if i can model DL from the scratch.
Hi Sorry for my late reply. I haven't found anything special. The only one that I have found is the link that "Hitesh" had posted here and it was not that helpful for me. What I a doing right now is considering charges by myself to find out if i can model DL from the scratch.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.