Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Time dependent analysis

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Dear Moderator and COMSOL Users,

Hope you are well. I did a simulation using time dependent analysis of COMSOL Multiphysics. But as new user, I am confused about the physical settings of the model, is it correct or not? When I rerun(compute) the time dependent study, sometimes there are lot of error are generated and confused about the simulation result. Here In the model, I used five domain for the simulation purposes and I am looking to see the Pressures or displacement of piezoelectric with respect to time (range 0 to 10ms, step size 1us).
I would be thankful to you if you give me feedback or modifications regarding the topics.

Thanks
D Bhuyan

2 Replies Last Post Mar 12, 2012, 1:10 p.m. EDT

Posted: 1 decade ago Mar 12, 2012, 12:58 p.m. EDT
Isn't PMMA an isolator? It seems a bit strange that pmma is the part of the connector
Isn't PMMA an isolator? It seems a bit strange that pmma is the part of the connector

Posted: 1 decade ago Mar 12, 2012, 1:10 p.m. EDT
hmm
hmm

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.