Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

1-D plot

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,

I have done simulation of a fibre. I got desired results for electric field. Now I want plot same filed in 1-D plot. While plotting the same, I get a plot in which X-axis(arc length) has value much larger than my structure values. How to change the X-axis in such a way that I get a plot of Electric field versus radius of fibre. Please help.

Regards
Deepak

2 Replies Last Post May 10, 2012, 7:36 a.m. EDT
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Posted: 1 decade ago May 8, 2012, 4:01 p.m. EDT
Hi

look up your line plot tab, and change the x axis from arc length (default going from 0 to 1 normally) to expression and type in "x"

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi look up your line plot tab, and change the x axis from arc length (default going from 0 to 1 normally) to expression and type in "x" -- Good luck Ivar

Posted: 1 decade ago May 10, 2012, 7:36 a.m. EDT
Dear Ivar,

Thanks a lot. I got it.

Cheers
Deepak
Dear Ivar, Thanks a lot. I got it. Cheers Deepak

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.