Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Batch Mode Issue

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello, I am trying to figure out how to use the Batch Mode command on my computer. I have read that you must enable the COMSOL commands by going to the advanced system settings and manually adding the "comsol bin executions" in the PATH settings. I believe I have done this step correctly, however, when I attempt to run a model with the command "comsolbatch" in the command prompt window I recieve an error stating that "comsolbatch is not recongized as an external or internal command, operable program or batch file. Why is this command not working? Is there a step I am missing when allowing the Path function?

Thank you in advance

1 Reply Last Post Jul 16, 2021, 7:07 a.m. EDT

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 3 years ago Jul 16, 2021, 7:07 a.m. EDT

try this: comsol batch -usebatchlic -inputfile name.mph -outputfile name_out.mph

try this: comsol batch -usebatchlic -inputfile name.mph -outputfile name_out.mph

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.