Which physics interface of AC/DC module should be used for Stray Inductance extraction of a multi-layer power module made of GaN ?

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I want to extract the Stray Inductance or Parasitic Inductance of a power modue and need to export it for the SPICE model. Which physics interface in the COMSOL multiphysics AC/DC module should be considered for this kind of simulations ?

2 Replies Last Post Aug 22, 2022, 7:45 a.m. EDT
Philipp Buchsteiner COMSOL Employee

Posted: 1 month ago Aug 18, 2022, 6:01 a.m. EDT
Updated: 1 month ago Aug 18, 2022, 6:50 a.m. EDT

Dear Phanindra,

you can check out the following Blog post about Extracting Electrical Circuits from Electromagnetics Simulations https://www.comsol.de/blogs/extracting-electrical-circuits-from-electromagnetics-simulations/ This Blog contains a step-by-step instruction on how to perform such tasks. I hope this will be helpful!

Best wishes, Philipp

Dear Phanindra, you can check out the following Blog post about **Extracting Electrical Circuits from Electromagnetics Simulations** This Blog contains a step-by-step instruction on how to perform such tasks. I hope this will be helpful! Best wishes, Philipp

Posted: 1 month ago Aug 22, 2022, 7:45 a.m. EDT

Dear Phanindra,

you can check out the following Blog post about Extracting Electrical Circuits from Electromagnetics Simulations

This Blog contains a step-by-step instruction on how to perform such tasks. I hope this will be helpful!

Best wishes, Philipp

Thank you for sharing the link . I had gone through the blog and got some idea about using the different interferences based on reqquiement.

>Dear Phanindra, > >you can check out the following Blog post about **Extracting Electrical Circuits from Electromagnetics Simulations** > >This Blog contains a step-by-step instruction on how to perform such tasks. I hope this will be helpful! > >Best wishes, >Philipp Thank you for sharing the link . I had gone through the blog and got some idea about using the different interferences based on reqquiement.

Please read the discussion forum rules before posting.

Please log in to post a reply.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.