Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

field inside the ferrite

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Dear all ,
i done simulation of two coils with ferrite core ..in the core magnetic flux lines are not inducing ...can anyone let me the problem

--
kishore Naik Mude

3 Replies Last Post Nov 22, 2012, 7:34 a.m. EST

Posted: 1 decade ago Nov 22, 2012, 6:51 a.m. EST
pls rreply

--
kishore Naik Mude
pls rreply -- kishore Naik Mude

Posted: 1 decade ago Nov 22, 2012, 7:31 a.m. EST

You would probably get more response if you were a little more descriptive in your requests. Anyway:

You excluded the soft iron domain from the solution. Look into Results > Data Sets > Solution1 > Selection

Your Magnetic insulation and Axial symmetry boundaries are probably wrong defined.

Cheers
Edgar
You would probably get more response if you were a little more descriptive in your requests. Anyway: You excluded the soft iron domain from the solution. Look into Results > Data Sets > Solution1 > Selection Your Magnetic insulation and Axial symmetry boundaries are probably wrong defined. Cheers Edgar

Posted: 1 decade ago Nov 22, 2012, 7:34 a.m. EST

thanks sir , i am getting now
--
kishore Naik Mude
thanks sir , i am getting now -- kishore Naik Mude

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.