Maximum of multiple curves

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello All, Currently I am modeling semiconductor devices and encountered an issue when trying to extract data for postprocessing. I have plotted the IV and PV curves of my device and want to extract the maximum power point. I created a parametric sweep to test the effects of different dopant concentrations and device geometries so there are in total over 100 curves I need the MPP for. When I plot the curve and use a graph marker, I am only given maxima from one curve. I tried to impliment a nonlocal coupling but this just returns a zero value. I have read that I need to change the discretization in the semiconductor physics settings, but I was wondering if there was a way to get the data I need without taking the time to recompute the model. If not what discretization setting should I use? Any help would be appreciated.

1 Reply Last Post Dec 8, 2023, 7:21 a.m. EST
Gunnar Andersson COMSOL Employee

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 5 months ago Dec 8, 2023, 7:21 a.m. EST

Do you want the graph marker to extract the maximum over all curves instead of one maximum per curve?

Do you want the graph marker to extract the maximum over all curves instead of one maximum per curve?

Please read the discussion forum rules before posting.

Please log in to post a reply.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.