Modified E-Core Model , but the results are reflecting the original one with duplicated the core

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi COMSOL Members,

I started my model with using the COMSOL provided model for E-Core Transformer. https://www.comsol.com/model/e-core-transformer-14123. I modified the gemotry using a specific parameters with intrudcing a gap in the core. Every thing with edited the geomtery went smooth. However, after running the model, the results does not reflect any impact of the change. After a deep looking, I should the results have two cores which are the original core and the modified core as shown in the picture. Modified Model is attached.

0 Replies Last Post Jan 31, 2024, 10:37 p.m. EST
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Faraj Alyami

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Please read the discussion forum rules before posting.

Please log in to post a reply.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.