Piezoresistive cantilever beam

Yalamanchili Varshitha

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I would like to get the plot of resistance change vs strain plot from a cantilever beam made of piezoresistive material. I have fixed an end of it and am applying the load at the other end. I have also taken one end as the ground and other end of it as a terminal with 1V.

Am I missing something. I am facing an issue in the plot. Any help would be appreciated.

thank you

2 Replies Last Post Apr 30, 2024, 2:33 p.m. EDT
Yalamanchili Varshitha

Posted: 2 weeks ago Apr 30, 2024, 12:18 a.m. EDT

I have applied time dependent boundary load at the end of cantilver beam and my convergence plot is looking somthing like this. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

I have applied time dependent boundary load at the end of cantilver beam and my convergence plot is looking somthing like this. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Dave Greve Certified Consultant

Posted: 2 weeks ago Apr 30, 2024, 2:33 p.m. EDT

You will need to post your (solution and mesh deleted) model in order to get any useful advice.

You will need to post your (solution and mesh deleted) model in order to get any useful advice.

Please read the discussion forum rules before posting.

Please log in to post a reply.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.