Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Error in 2D fluid structure interaction problem

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi all,

I am new to Comsol and I am trying to simulate a 2D fluid structure interaction problem. However, I got this error,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Exception:
com.femlab.jni.FlNativeException: Failed to evaluate expression
- Expression: u-x+X

Failed to evaluate variable
- Variable: u
- Geometry: 1
- Dimension: 1
- Domain group: {1}

Segregated group X2

Stack trace:
at evaltree.cpp, row 757, ()
at xevalutil.cpp, row 2433, ()
at segregsolver.cpp, row 457, ()
at com.femlab.solver.FlSolver.femStatic(Native Method)
at com.femlab.solver.FemStatic.run(Unknown Source)
at com.femlab.server.FlRunner.run(Unknown Source)
at com.femlab.util.j.run(Unknown Source)
at com.femlab.util.ae.run(Unknown Source)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you all.

0 Replies Last Post Apr 13, 2010, 1:30 a.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello danny fong

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.