Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Phase Angle

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,

Is there a way to plot a point solution value with respect to the solution phase angle?

I am using COMSOL v3.5a Acoustics Module (Time-Harmonic Analysis; stationary solution)

-Jon

1 Reply Last Post Jun 26, 2010, 10:06 a.m. EDT
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago Jun 26, 2010, 10:06 a.m. EDT
Hi

Yes I'm missing also some BODE type plots to get phase and ampliude out. ut now, I believe you can still idcentify the phasor name (in the worst case try to locate it in the doc or in the "Physics - Equation Settings ... sub tabs" and then do a plot where you replace the X value by an expression (plots options) and put in your phasor name,. for me this should work (havent tried though)

Pls report back if its OK, could be usefull for others too

Have fun Comsoling
Ivar
Hi Yes I'm missing also some BODE type plots to get phase and ampliude out. ut now, I believe you can still idcentify the phasor name (in the worst case try to locate it in the doc or in the "Physics - Equation Settings ... sub tabs" and then do a plot where you replace the X value by an expression (plots options) and put in your phasor name,. for me this should work (havent tried though) Pls report back if its OK, could be usefull for others too Have fun Comsoling Ivar

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.